Monday, September 12, 2005

Introduction

We all know about that other "move on" organization. Yeah, those are the ones... the ones who absolutely refuse to move on or even attempt to catch up with reasoned and rational society. This will be different... a LOT different. Real short on the hate and lothing and other tools of a tired old worn out political party and real long on humor. Some just "in your face" humor and some that you'll have to give some genuine thought to. (No... I don't expect some folks to get that part)

I make no attempt whatsoever to be grammatically correct or use proper punctuation. I'll leave that to the press, who is always 100% correct about everything. Nope! I'm just going to call them as I see them here. Like what you read... fine. Don't like what you read and get all pissed off and bent outta shape..... tough toenails. This is America and you do have the absolute right to be offended here. Enjoy it! I would go ahead and give the basic premise of this blog but if you have a couple of functioning brain cells to rub together you'll probably figure it out soon enough. (I also suspect some folks will never figure it out... probably the same folks scratching their ass about the humor) Likewise I'll probably mess up the spelling of a word now and then. Some of that is my fault for never aspiring to be a journalist, (you remember... the ones who are 100% right all of the time) part is the fault of my fingers which sometimes do things without my orders and part is a very old keyboard which likes to stick sometimes. (But I'll try to catch those for you)

Most of the time I'm just going to take a really twisted look at the world and let you know what I see. This is also like that other move on place but with my head out of my ass which gives me a better view point! Sometimes I'm just going to Poke fun at darn near everything. A sense if humor is vital when the majority of what you are used to getting is negative and dark. So you can view this blog just like life. Don't take it seriously because no one is getting out alive anyway.

No comments: